Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh what a relief it is...

Spring is always a really stressful time for us.  We are usually finishing up school and going onto whatever our plans for the summer are.  This spring is definitely no exception!  With warm weather seems to come stress.  But with stress comes new opportunities and a new chapter in life!

I just finished up my semester of school.  Literally... just!  I am so happy to be done with it and now just hope all my grades are good enough.  School is such a struggle for me and with the stress of moving and new jobs and such, this semester seemed especially hard.  Praise God for getting through it!

Kyle has two more days of is practicum to finish and then he is a college graduate!!!  He turned in his last paper last night.  I really admire how well he has done in school.  He is always on the Dean's list and is graduating with honors.  He hardly procrastinates and always tries his hardest on school work.  Opposites must attract!  The best part is he is always happy through it all.  I could count on one hand how many times he has complained about school in the last three years.  Now he is working diligently on trying to get a job.  Please pray the perfect job opens up.  There are many jobs posted online, so I am confident he will get one of them.  I know God has a perfect plan for his job!  Kyle is really excited to graduate and cannot wait to start working. 

Kyle has arranged all the moving logistics for our upcoming move... thank God!  There are just some things I cannot handle mentally and emotionally.   Kyle graduates on May 14th, and his pining ceremony is on the 13th.  His entire family, and lots of extended family as well as my whole family are coming to Fargo for it.  We are so excited they are all coming to be a part of his graduation!  Also, we are moving that same weekend.  I know it seems funny to just graduate and then pack up and move, but what other weekend will we have all that help?!  Hopefully everything runs smoothly, everyone gets along, and that it is lots of fun! 

I cannot believe we are actually moving.  I remember moving to Fargo two and a half years ago when Kyle and I got engaged.  I thought it would be an eternity before he graduated; and yet, here we are!  Time really does fly.  God has been so good to us while we have been here in Fargo.  I am so grateful for everything!  We are really excited for the next step in our lives and living in Sacramento.  I really do miss my family!  Its funny how at one point you can't wait to get away and then a few years later you just want to come home.  God is good to provide an opportunity to move back and a husband who wants to just as much as I do!  We are really going to miss Fargo, North Dakota, our friends, and most importantly Kyle's family.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad you're moving. I know we don't hardly get to see each other since we have completely opposite lives right now :-) But I just wanted to let you know that you are such a great friend and were a favorite coworker...
    None the less, keep up with your blog and I'll keep reading :-)

    ReplyDelete