Monday, June 20, 2011

Its been a while...

Wow, we have been busy.  We have completely forgotten to update our blog (not a huge crisis though)!  We are finally all settled in our little 'house' here in Sacramento.  It is working out great!  We really do love it here.  Most of our stuff fits nicely and the rest is in a storage unit not half a mile away. 

We are both currently unemployed (and really enjoying it!), but somehow are busier than ever!  Kyle is keeping busy with little projects around the house and studying.  The job hunt is going really well now that he has his interim permit.  Now all he has left to do is schedule a day to take his boards.  He is a little nervous, but I know he will do great!  We are patiently waiting for God's plan with his job; praying everyday that the perfect job would come up.  He applied for lots of jobs a few days ago, so now he is in process of calling and bugging them!  We know God has a plan and it will all work out.

I have been keeping busy with unpacking and school.  Both of which are no fun, so I distract myself very often with fun family things!  I get to spend lots of time with little Madison these days - we are making up for lost time and getting to know each other!  I am also really enjoying going on walks with my mom everyday and cooking for Ben all the time!  Him and I are also making up for lost time of spoiling him!

The weather has finally warmed up!  We swam for the first time this week.  It was such a blast!  Today is supposed to get up to 98 and tomorrow over 100!  I love the warm weather!!!

We are really enjoying this little mini vacation from work and such (especially me!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment